Sunday, February 8, 2009

omong kosong~~











today 8.2.2009...
nothing much different with da other days...
waaaaa....my parents still bz with their works...
u know why???hurmmm diz is bcoz the politics condition in PERAK is not in stable condition..
i'm sure dat everyone hav read it in paper rite??so i dun want to elaborate more...
i jez wanna say dat diz kind of incident shuld not happened....SHOULD NOT...
ermm actually i hope dat my parents can spend their time with me as i will go back to indon next month...i'm jez doing nothing at home..quite boring..but what shuld i do???hehhehe~~
but its okay la.....i have to understand their jobs ryte??my activities today nothing much different... today in da morning my parents bring me to mapley as i wanna eat "tosai"...hehehe~then i accompany my mother to the "pasar minggu"..after dat i asked my mom to buy me "rojak"..hehehe....then on the way home...
i saw "perarakan indians people"...owh,baru teringat today is thaipusam..hehehe~~
ohohoho..i miss to da indians people. bcoz in indonesia its hard to find indian people...
selamat tak pegi hugs n kiss them..punyela rindu..hehehe~~~

1 comment:

a said...

knp xcium je india2 tu syazu???
he3~